NTPC Bongaigaon celebrates 400th birth anniversary of Ahom General Bir Lachit Borphukan
Bongaigaon: NTPC Bongaigaon joined the rest of the country in celebrating the 400th birth anniversary of Ahom General Bir Lachit Borphukan at its premises. In a program organised by the Employee Welfare Association, a bike rally was organised by NTPC employees, family members and CISF unit of NTPC Bongaigaon.
The program commenced with Shri Umesh Singh, GM (O&M) paying floral tributes to the leader. Shri Induri S Reddy, GM (Maintenance), Shri Sanjay Kr. Jha, GM (FM) and Shri Arunashis Das, GM (Projects) along with representatives of union and association paid floral tributes to the valiant leader on the occasion.
Shri Umesh Singh and the senior management lauded the greatest of Assamese heroes, symbolising the valour and intelligence that defines the self-identity of the people of the state. Earlier Shri Diwakar Mishra, General Secretary of the Employee Welfare Association (EWA) spoke on the rich legacy of Lachit Borphukan and his courage.
The bike rally with NTPC and Lachit Borphukan flags who rode more than 5 kms saw the participation of more than 100 bikers who rode from NTPC Campus to Salakati Market area to NTPC CISF Colony and back to the campus.Read Also : 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
News Must Read
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore