NTPC Bongaigaon conducts health camp for nearby villages
NTPC Bongaigaon ensures sustainable power to all its stakeholders taking care of its nearby communities.
New Delhi: As a part of NTPC, CSR-CD initiative, a health camp was conducted at Kathalguri No.2 school nearby NTPC Bongaigaon. Around 100 children and ladies were checked upon by NTPC doctors and free medicines distributed to the beneficiaries as a part of the effort towards a healthy life.
This check-up which was general in nature which was done jointly by the CSR Wing and NTPC Bongaigaon Hospital staff including doctors focused on general child and maternal health concerns.
NTPC Bongaigaon ensures sustainable power to all its stakeholders taking care of its nearby communities.Read Also : BPCL adopts Innovative approach to Valorizing Bio-refinery Waste
News Must Read
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects
- DMRC to monitor old buildings while carrying out tunnelling work
- PFC Q4 FY’23 Results: Clocked highest ever consolidated profit with 13% increase of Rs. 21,179 cr
- India gets its new Parliament House; PM Modi installed Sengol with Nandi