ONGC inks MoU with NTPC Green Energy Limited
The MoU will primarily explore the feasibility and setting up of Renewable Energy Projects in various domains.
New Delhi: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with NTPC Green Energy Limited (NGEL) to realize its Renewable energy objectives towards energy transition on 27 September 2023. The MoU will primarily explore the feasibility and setting up of Renewable Energy Projects in various domains.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
The MoU was signed by ONGC Executive Director Debdulal Adhikari (left) and CEO (NGEL) Mohit Bhargava in the presence of ONGC Chairman & CEO Arun Kumar Singh and NTPC Limited Chairman and Managing Director & CEO Gurdeep Singh.Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
The MoU envisages collaboration of the two mega entities in Renewable Power Projects in India and Overseas through offshore wind projects and exploring opportunities in the Storage, E-mobility, Carbon Credits and Green Credits, Nuclear, Green Hydrogen business and its derivatives (Green Ammonia and Green Methanol).Read Also : iDEX-DIO signs 300th contract for Defence Innovation
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'