PFC bids farewell to Shri R.S. Dhillon, CMD
New Delhi: Power Finance Corporation bids farewell to Shri R.S. Dhillon, Chairman and Managing Director, who superannuated today, i.e. 31st May 2023.
As CMD, he played a crucial role in PFC securing Maharatna's Status, diversification into the infrastructure sector, significant business growth and maintaining overall asset quality.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
The company profusely thanks him for his outstanding contribution and wishes him all the very best in all his future endeavours.Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
About Ravinder Singh Dhillon
Shri Ravinder Singh Dhillon, 57 years, served as the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of PFC. As CMD, PFC he is spearheading entire operations of PFC and also playing a critical role in the implementation of key power sector initiatives of Govt. of India, namely Liquidity Package to Power Sector under Atmanirbhar Bharat Scheme, Integrated Power Development Scheme, 24X7 Power for All, Ultra Mega Power Projects, Independent Transmission Projects and Ujjwal Discom Assurance Yojana.
He has over 35 years of varied experience spread across the entire value chain of power sector. His diverse work experience covers 3 years in Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. designing power generating equipment, 6 yrs in Central Electricity Authority with macro level planning of power systems, and 26 yrs in PFC, playing a key role in project appraisal, financial modeling, project monitoring & stressed asset resolution.
Prior to being appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of PFC, Mr. Dhillon held the post of Director (Projects), where he was responsible for
business growth & asset quality. Under his leadership, PFC increased its focus on Renewable Energy business and refinancing of commissioned assets.
He has also spearheaded PFC’s business diversification efforts both by cross border funding and expanding business into new market segments.
Shri Dhillon holds B.E. (Electrical) degree from Thapar Institute of Engg. & Tech., and M. Tech. in Power Systems from IIT Delhi.
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi