PFC Signs MoU with Ministry of Power for FY 2023-24 & FY 2024-25
PFC is the largest Maharatna CPSE and largest NBFC in India on a consolidated basis.
New Delhi: Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Ministry of Power (MoP) for FY 2023-24 and FY 2024-25 on 23rd October 2023 as per the DPE’s performance evaluation system.
The MoU was signed by Shri Pankaj Agarwal, Secretary, Power and Smt. Parminder Chopra (CMD, PFC) in the presence of senior officials of the Ministry of Power and PFC. PFC is the largest Maharatna CPSE and largest NBFC in India on a consolidated basis.
PFC also leads India’s energy transition, having the largest renewable loan portfolio. Additionally, PFC has also started funding projects in infrastructure and logistics space.
Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
DPE’s MoU performance evaluation system is used for setting annual targets for the CPSEs on various financial and operational parameters, and the CPSE’s overall performance is rated against such MoU targets.
PFC has been awarded the highest rating of “Excellent” during the last two years (i.e. FY 2020-21 & FY 2021-22), and rating for FY 2022-23 is expected to be released soon.Read Also : Naval Exercise Prasthan at ONGC’s R 12A Ratna Platform
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage