PM Modi to dedicate Rs.19,100 cr Projects in Bulandshahr
Prime Minister will dedicate to the nation the 173 Km long double line electrified section between New Khurja - New Rewari on Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) by flagging off goods trains from the two stations through video conferencing.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will visit Bulandshahr in UP and Jaipur in Rajasthan on 25th January. At around 1:45 PM, the Prime Minister will inaugurate and dedicate to the nation multiple development projects worth over Rs. 19,100 crores in Bulandshahr. The projects are related to several important sectors like rail, road, oil and gas and urban development & Housing.
At around 5:30 PM, the Prime Minister will welcome French President Emmanuel Macron in Jaipur. Prime Minister, along with President Emmanuel Macron, will visit various places of cultural and historical significance in the city, including Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal and Albert Hall Museum.Read Also : NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
During the programme in Bulandshahr UP, the Prime Minister will dedicate to the nation the 173 Km long double line electrified section between New Khurja - New Rewari on Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) by flagging off goods trains from the two stations through video conferencing. This new DFC section is important as it establishes crucial connectivity between the Western and Eastern DFCs.
Further, this section is also known for its remarkable feat of engineering. It has a ‘one-kilometre long double line rail tunnel with high rise electrification’, which is first of its kind in the world. This tunnel is designed to seamlessly operate double-stack container trains. This new DFC section will help in improving the operation of passenger trains due to shifting of goods trains on DFC track.Read Also : PFRDA notifies rules for National Pension System and Pension Funds: What you need to know
Prime Minister will also dedicate to nation the fourth line connecting Mathura - Palwal section & Chipiyana Buzurg - Dadri section. These new lines will improve the rail connectivity of the national capital to Southern Western & Eastern India.
Prime Minister will dedicate multiple road development projects to nation. The projects include Aligarh to Bhadwas four laning work Package-1 (part of Aligarh-Kanpur Section of NH-34); widening of Meerut to Karnal border via Shamli (NH-709A); and four laning of Shamli-Muzaffarnagar section of NH-709 AD Package-II. The road projects. These road projects, developed at a cumulative cost of more than Rs 5000 crore will improve connectivity and help in the economic development in the region.Read Also : Finance Minister Sitharaman chairs 28th meeting of FSDC
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM