PM virtually issues 89 Appointment Letters to new recruits of SJVN
SHIMLA: Sh. Nand Lal Sharma, Chairman & Managing Director, SJVN informed that 89 job appointment letters for the new recruits in SJVN were virtually issued by Hon’ble Prime Minister Sh. Narendra Modi under nationwide Rozgar Mela - Mission Mode Recruitment drive.
Sh. Nand Lal Sharma said that during 9th Tranche of Rozgar Mela today, the appointment letters were issued to newly recruited Field Officers, Field Engineers, Junior Field Engineers and Officers in various disciplines of the company. Since last twelve months 561 Field Officers, Field Engineers, Junior Field Officers & Engineers and Field Technicians in various disciplines have been recruited in SJVN.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
“SJVN is proudly contributing to this initiative of providing job opportunities to the youth of the nation. SJVN has devised a road map to recruit 300 more individuals within the current financial year.” Sh. Nand Lal Sharma.
To extend the benefits of this mission to the people living in the vicinity of projects, SJVN has kept 25 per cent reservation for Project Associated Families/ People of Project Associated Area for recruitment of Group 'C' & 'D' category posts of respective projects.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
Hon’ble Prime Minister Sh. Narendra Modi today virtually issued 51,000 job appointment letters to the new recruits of various government departments and organisations across the country during the Ninth Tranche of Rozgar Mela.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard