PowerGrid posts rise of 3.6% in Q2 FY24 profit
The company reported a 3.6% year-on-year increase in Consolidated net profit, reaching a commendable Rs 3,781.4 crore.
New Delhi: Power Grid Corporation of India, a central public sector undertaking has posted a robust performance in the second quarter of the fiscal year 2023-24, marking a significant milestone in the company's growth trajectory. The company reported a 3.6% year-on-year increase in Consolidated net profit, reaching a commendable Rs 3,781.4 crore.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
The company's revenue from operations also saw an upward trend, rising 1.04% against the corresponding quarter of the previous year, to stand at Rs 11,267.07 crore.
In addition to the increase in net profit and revenue, Power Grid's EBITDA rose by 5.1%. The company's strong financial performance in the second quarter of FY24 has led to positive reactions in the market.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
Power Grid stock has outperformed the benchmark Nifty50 index, with a return of 13.05% in the last six months.
Moreover, Power Grid's board has approved an interim dividend of Rs 4 per equity share for the financial year 2023-24. This decision, promising direct benefits to the company's shareholders, reflects Power Grid's commitment to sharing its success with its stakeholders.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard