Prime Minister Modi inaugurates 7th Edition of the IMC
The IMC 2023 aims to strengthen India’s position as a developer, manufacturer, and exporter of key cutting-edge technologies.
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi inaugurated the 7th Edition of the India Mobile Congress 2023 at Bharat Mandapam in New Delhi today. India Mobile Congress (IMC) is the largest telecom, media, and technology forum in Asia to be held from 27th to 29th October 2023 with the theme ‘Global Digital Innovation’.
The IMC 2023 aims to strengthen India’s position as a developer, manufacturer, and exporter of key cutting-edge technologies. During the program, the Prime Minister awarded 100 ‘5G Use Case Labs’ to educational institutions across the country.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
The Prime Minister also inaugurated the exhibition at Hall 5 and took a walkthroughThe ‘100 5G labs initiative’, is an endeavor to realize the opportunities associated with 5G technology by encouraging the development of 5G applications that cater, both to India’s unique needs as well as the global demands.
India Mobile Congress (IMC) is the largest telecom, media, and technology forum in Asia and will be held from 27th to 29th October, 2023.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
With the theme 'Global Digital Innovation,' the IMC 2023 aims to strengthen India’s position as a developer, manufacturer, and exporter of key cutting-edge technologies. The three-day congress will highlight technologies such as 5G, 6G, and Artificial intelligence (AI) and discuss issues pertaining to the semiconductor industry, green technology, cybersecurity etc.
This year, IMC is introducing a startup program - ‘Aspire’. It will foster connections between startups, investors, and established businesses with an aim to catalyze fresh entrepreneurial initiatives and collaborations.
IMC 2023 will be attended by over one lakh participants from about 22 countries including about 5000 CEO level delegates, 230 exhibitors, 400 startups, and other stakeholders.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard