RITES bagged ICAI Awards for Excellence in Financial Reporting 2021-22
Rites limited is the proud recipient of the ICAI Awards for Excellence in Financial Reporting 2021-22 (Silver Shield).
RITES bagged ICAI Awards for Excellence
NEW DELHI- Rites limited is the proud recipient of the ICAI Awards for Excellence in Financial Reporting 2021-22 (Silver Shield).
The award was presented to Shri BP Nayak, Director (Finance) & Shri Anjeev Kumar Jain, GM/F, of RITES by Dr Dayashankar Mishra, Hon’ble Minister of State (I)-Ayush, and Shri Dayashankar Singh, Hon’ble Minister of State (I)-Transport, Government of UP.Read Also : Aviation Ministry's initiatives for workforce expansion in DGCA, AERA and AAI
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus