RITES signs mou with KIIFCON
RITES Ltd., the leading Transport Infrastructure Consultancy and Engineering company signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with KIIFCON, a consultancy organisation under the Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB), to jointly explore, identify, secure, and execute consultancy projects.
RITES signs mou with KIIFCON
Gurugram: RITES Ltd., the leading Transport Infrastructure Consultancy and Engineering company signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with KIIFCON, a consultancy organisation under the Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB), to jointly explore, identify, secure, and execute consultancy projects.
As part of the MoU, both entities will work as partners (development and execution) to provide consultancy for transport and infrastructure projects in various sectors, including highways, airports, ports & waterways, urban transport (metros), sustainability, urban/industrial planning, bridges & tunnelling, and railway infra etc., across the domestic and international market. They will jointly develop a ‘go-to-market strategy to work proactively and bring in best practices by leveraging each other’s strengths to optimise operations.
Mr Manobendra Ghoshal, Chief Strategy Officer (CSO), at RITES, said, “The partnership will facilitate exploring consultancy opportunities arising in multiple sectors. Apart from a diversified sector portfolio (for consultancy), RITES will also bring in technical expertise, and marketing capabilities to strengthen the association.”
KIIFB facilitates sustainable infrastructure development in Kerala.
About RITES Ltd:
RITES Ltd, a Miniratna (Category – I) Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise, is a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, having diversified services and geographical reach. With experience spanning 48 years, the company has undertaken projects in over 55 countries across Asia, Africa, South America, and the Middle East region.Read Also : Defence Ministry signs Rs 588 Cr contract for Digital Coast Guard project
News Must Read
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta
- THDC India Limited and UJVNL's Joint Venture Secures 1719 MW Clean Energy Portfolio, Elevating Nation's Role in Net-Zero Emission Goals
- International Conference on Magnetic Materials and Applications (ICMAGMA-2023)