SCOPE holds webinar on arbitration and future of virtual hearings
New Delhi: Standing Conference of Public Enterprises (SCOPE) organised Webinar on ‘Issues in Arbitration and Future of Virtual Hearings.’ The webinar was addressed by distinguished experts including Justice Vibhu Bakhru, Judge, Delhi High Court, .Shri Gaurav Pachnanda, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court and Shri Shourav Lahiri, Barrister-at-law, London.
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024