SECL's Dipka Open Cast Project Gets Groundwater NOC from CGWA-EAC
New Delhi: The Groundwater NOC for Dipka Open Cast Project, SECL was approved by the Central Ground Water Authority - Expert Appraisal Committee (CGWA-EAC), for which CMPDIL (RI-V, Bilaspur) is the accredited consultant.
As a part of mitigation/ artificial recharge measures, Rooftop Rainwater Harvesting Structures have been constructed at 11 locations in and around the mine, which will lead to a cumulative groundwater recharge of 1,81,92,000 litre/ year in the vicinity of project area, thereby also increasing the soil moisture content and potential agricultural yield of the area.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard