Soft Skill facilities by NLCIL for differently abled students of Sneha Opportunity School, Neyveli
Now, NLCIL has provided facilities to impart soft skills to the children so that they can have working knowledge of Computers for their benefit.
New Delhi: A Computer Lab was inaugurated at NLCIL’s patronized Sneha Opportunity School, Neyveli on 09.11.2023 by Smt. Radhika Prasanna Kumar Motupalli, President of Sneha Opportunity School in the presence of Shri. Prasanna Kumar Motupalli, CMD/NLCIL.Sneha Opportunity School, Neyveli, supported by NLC India Limited under its CSR initiatives, is engaging in the services of the society exclusively for taking care of differently abled children for the past so many decades.
The Sneha Opportunity School looks after the educational development of the differently abled children at free of cost with a noble view to rehabilitate them so as to fit in the society. Students are trained in many skill oriented applications like Tailoring, making Paper Covers, Door Mats, Paper Cups, Carpentry and Cookery.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
Now, NLCIL has provided facilities to impart soft skills to the children so that they can have working knowledge of Computers for their benefit. Towards this, a computer laboratory was inaugurated today (09.11.2023) at the premises of the Sneha Opportunity School by the President of Sneha Opportunity School, Smt. Radhika Prasanna Kumar Motupalli, in the presence of Shri. Prasanna Kumar Motupalli, CMD/NLCIL.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
Shri. Samir Swarup, Dir/HR, Madam FDs, Senior Officials of NLCIL, Office Bearers of SOS, students and teachers of Sneha Opportunity School participated in the event.
The inaugural function was followed by Diwali celebrations along with the students of Sneha Opportunity School.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard