Sunit Verma ED (Marketing, Retail LNG, JV) leaves GAIL after 32 glorious years
New Delhi: Shri Sunit Verma superannuates as Executive Director (Marketing, Retail LNG, JV). He has been an integral part of GAIL's transformative journey for over 32 years. Through his tenure, Shri Sunit Verma was instrumental in the advancement of City Gas Distribution via GAIL’s Joint Venture Companies.
His leadership extended to steering GAIL’s LNG marketing and distribution efforts within the retail sector and overseeing the Commodity Hedging portfolio.Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
During his stint as the President of GAIL Global (USA) Inc. and GAIL Global (USA) LNG LLC in Houston, USA, he led initiatives in sourcing HH-linked long-term LNG and also operationalized an innovative LNG tolling model contract for India.
Shri Sunit Verma's remarkable career is a testament to his expertise in Natural Gas Operations and International Gas and LNG Business, where he has consistently taken on challenging roles and delivered exceptional results.Read Also : NTPC Wins 23rd Inter CPSU Cricket Tournament
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong