Union Bank appoints CA Avinash Vasant Prabhu as new CFO
CA Avinash Vasant Prabhu, aged 54 years, is a Chartered Accountant and a seasoned Finance Professional with more than 25 years of experience.
New Delhi: Union Bank of India announced that CA Avinash Vasant Prabhu, has been appointed as its new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Bank vice CA Prafulla Kumar Samal.
The appointment is for a period of three years on a contractual basis extendable by one year at a time subject to maximum term of five years upon satisfactory performance, the company mentioned in its BSE filling.Read Also : REC CMD delivers engaging address on ‘Financing options for energy transition'
CA Avinash Vasant Prabhu, aged 54 years, is a Chartered Accountant and a seasoned Finance Professional with more than 25 years of experience. Earlier, he worked as a CFO India for Deutsche Bank handling Financial Reporting (Group, Regulatory) Business and Infrastructure Finance, ALM, Tax, Transformation, and Financial Planning and Strategy.
Read Also : Hardeep S Puri review developed facilities at consecrated Namo Ghat
Before that, he has also served as CFO India for Credit Agricole CIB and as a Manager with Arthur Andersen.Read Also : Bank of Baroda launches sixth part of Baroda Kisan Pakhwada
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'