UP Government to launch 14,000 projects worth Rs 10 trillion
The Uttar Pradesh government to launch more than 14000 projects worth over Rs 10 trillion at the ceremony in Lucknow on 19 February.
The project is expected to create 33.50 lakh employment opportunities. The Groundbreaking Ceremony 4.0 will unveil Rs 10 lakh crore memorandums of understanding [MoUs] covering 14000 projects in the presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Lucknow. The project investment is expected to be five times greater than the cumulative investment of over Rs 2.10 lakh crore implemented in the previous three ceremonies. According to the state government over 52 percent of these projects will be launched in western UP known to be as Paschimanchal region.
Around 29 percent of the MoUs will be implemented in the Purvanchal region, comprising eastern parts of the state. Additionally, 14 percent MoUs will be implemented in Madhyanchal, and 5 percent in Bundelkhand. The agreements were signed in the previous year's UP Global Investor Summit 2023.Read Also : THDCIL conferred with prestigious 1st Prize for ‘Advancement in Green Mobility
An additional investment of 19.24% is in the housing sector, meanwhile, 15% investment is in the renewable energy sector, 13% in Manufacturing, 10% in IT and IT-enabled services, 7.83% in logistics and warehousing, 7.5% in energy, 6.01% in food processing and 5.27% in electronics manufacturing.
Read Also : MECL Drills Past Remarkable Milestone, Surpasses 3 Lakh Meters of Exploratory Drilling
The Uttar Pradesh Global Investor Summit will be organized in Lucknow on 19th February. Around 3000 people, including eminent industrialists, foreign investors, ambassadors, high commissioners, and other reputed investors will attend the meet.Read Also : HPCL and Birmingham University join hands
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention