Ms. Usha Singh takes Additional Charge of CMD MOIL
Ms. Usha Singh, Director (Human Resource) has taken over additional charge of the CMD.
Nagpur: Director HR, Ms Usha Singh on Tuesday, November 1st 2022 taken the additional charge of Chairman and Managing Director at MOIL, Nagpur.
According to the company's BSE filling it mentioned, As per the regulation 30 of SEBI Shri M. P. Chaudhari, Chairperson-Cum-Managing Director has attended the age of superannuation on 31.10.2022. Accordingly, he has been ceased to be Chairman-cum Managing Director of the Company w.e.f. 01.11.2022.
Further, as per the order dated 28.10.2022 issued by the Ministry of Steel, Government of India, Ms. Usha Singh, Director (Human Resource) has taken over additional charge of the Chairperson-cum-Managing Director of the Company w.e.f. 01.11.2022.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut