Vendor development program for SC/ST MSME vendors at DSP
Participants in the session stressed upon active involvement of all sections of our society for keeping up with the pace of our nation moving on the path of rapid growth and prosperity.
Durgapur: In line with the government policies, a Vendor Development program targeted towards developing a supportive ecosystem for SC/ST entrepreneurs was held at DSP in virtual mode on 13.11.2021. The virtual session started with the welcome address by Sri V Dhawan, CGM I/c (MM & Mktg.), DSP & ASP, and the whole session being guided by Sri T Vinod, CGM (MM), DSP.
The session saw the participation of SC/ST MSME Entrepreneurs discussing on wide-ranging topics involving benefits linked with the development of items under Atma Nirbhar Bharat, GEM Registration & Encouragement of SC/ST Entrepreneurs. Participants in the session stressed upon active involvement of all sections of our society for keeping up with the pace of our nation moving on the path of rapid growth and prosperity.
Besides wage employment and education, the society also needs to envision, create and scale up ventures as major participants in the growth story. The number of SC/ST owned enterprises operating at present have increased, but this number needs to be enhanced substantially to enable the socio-economic empowerment of the SC/ST communities.
Thereafter Question & Answer round was held, wherein various queries, issues and concerns of the representatives of MSMEs were addressed upon by SAIL, DSP officials. The session ended with all the queries of the SC/ST MSME Entrepreneurs being resolved to their satisfaction and the MSME Entrepreneurs confirming their support to work together with SAIL aimed at the overall development of the society. The session concluded with vote of thanks by Sri NC Parida, GM(MM), DSP.Read Also : SAIL supported Indian contingent of Special Olympics Bharat’s athletes
News Must Read
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari
- BPCL awarded at FIPI Oil & Gas Awards 2022 in five coveted categories
- RBI MPC: Keep policy repo rate unchanged at 6.50%
- SAIL initiated expansion project to level up production of 4 Units
- Centre's green flag to HUDA City Centre-Cyber City, Gurugram project
- Coming monsoon season there will be no coal shortage: Coal Minister