WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects
New Delhi: WAPCOS Ltd. and Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) India signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on 27th May 2023 with an objective for strategic collaboration for the development of various projects related to Pumped Storage, Run of River and Hydropower sector in India.
The MoU was exchanged between Shri Anupam Mishra, Director (Comml. & HRD), WAPCOS and Shri K Mohan Reddy, Director (Planning & Project), NLC.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
Sh. Arvind Dev, General Manager, WAPCOS; Sh.D.P.Singh, General Manager, Projects & BD NLC, and other senior officers of WAPCOS and NLC India were also present.Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi