A View on the Renewable Energy Front, Union Budget 2022 by MD, Servotech Power Systems Ltd.
The key decisions made on the renewable energy front illustrated in the Union Budget 2022 precisely addresses the most critical challenges halting India's speedy transition to a clean new era.
Raman Bhatia, Founder and Managing Director, Servotech Power Systems Limited
New Delhi: Raman Bhatia, Founder and Managing Director, Servotech Power Systems Limited quote on the decisions pertaining to Renewable Energy Sector conveyed by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman while presenting Union Budget 2022.
The key decisions made on the renewable energy front illustrated in the Union Budget 2022 precisely addresses the most critical challenges halting India's speedy transition to a clean new era. The allocation of additional Rs 19,500 cr to the Production Linked Incentive (PLI) for the development of high-efficiency solar modules, thoughtful policies & action plans, supporting incentives for green bonds would not only accelerate our pace to achieve the 2030 target of 280 GW of installed solar capacity but would also help deliver on the 2070 net-zero emissions target commitment made by PM Narendra Modi at the COP26 summit held last year in Glasgow and play a pivotal role in tackling the global crisis of climate change.
Having emerged as a pioneer in developing out-of-the-box solutions by integrating technology and innovation, Servotech Power Systems Ltd. an NSE listed company is engaged in the end-to-end manufacturing, procurement and distribution of a range of high-end yet advanced solar products, medical devices as well as energy-efficient lighting solutions. Having forayed into the EV market recently with the launch of high-tech EV charging equipment, the company intends to establish EV charging tech infrastructure pan India expeditiously and bolster the nation’s progression towards the electric revolution. With a remarkable legacy of over two decades in establishing solar-powered infrastructure and commissioning projects on a massive scale pan India.
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus