CSR: BEL establishes Smart Classrooms in Sainik School, Bhubaneswar
BEL has installed 75" Touchscreen Smart Panels to convert conventional classrooms to Smart Classrooms. The Smart Panels are pre-loaded with digital educational content as per CBSE Syllabus & cover all subjects.
Navratna Defence PSU Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has established 28 Smart Classrooms at Sainik School, Bhubaneswar, at a cost of Rs. 65 Lakh. Shri. Vikraman N, Director (HR), BEL, handed over the 28 Smart Classrooms to Col Balu Bharath, Principal, Sainik School, Bhubaneswar, in the presence of Shri. Jitender Singh, General Manager (BEL- MC Unit), Sr. Officers of BEL, Teachers & Student Cadets of the Sainik School on December 1, 2023.
BEL has installed 75" Touchscreen Smart Panels to convert conventional classrooms to Smart Classrooms. The Smart Panels are pre-loaded with digital educational content as per CBSE Syllabus & cover all subjects.Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
The Smart Panels modernise the method of rendering education through intergrated learning technologies, illustrative content & visual demonstrations to explain concepts, thus ensuring active participation of students, encouraging their curiousity & creativity within the everyday learning environment and making learning fun & interactive.
The Principal of Sainik School expressed his gratitude to BEL for upgrading the training facilities and improving the teaching-learning facilities in the Institution.Read Also : NTPC Wins 23rd Inter CPSU Cricket Tournament
BEL, a Navratna Defence PSU, has been a forerunner in promoting societal development. As a corporate entity, BEL actively participates in the social and economic development of communities in which it operates through CSR. BEL’s CSR activities are aimed at inclusive growth, holistic community development and empowerment of marginalised and underprivileged sections.
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong