Progress of NTPC Project at Dhuvaran, Gujarat
NEW DELHI . The Government of Gujarat has given it in-principle approval to implement the 2x660 MW coal based station at Dhuvaran in Gujarat.NTPC has reported the following progress in the project so far:
• Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) signed with all beneficiaries of
• Site specific studies like topographic survey, preliminary geo-tech study, transportation logistic study completed.
• Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) study completed.
As the progress of the project was affected in the absence of coal linkage, NTPC has sought consent of Government of Gujarat for proceeding ahead with implementation of the project based on imported coal. Reply from the Government of Gujarat is awaited on this issue. This information was given by MoS (I/C) Power Sh. Jyotiraditya M. Scindia in a written reply in the Rajya Sabha today. PIB
News Must Read
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari
- BPCL awarded at FIPI Oil & Gas Awards 2022 in five coveted categories
- RBI MPC: Keep policy repo rate unchanged at 6.50%
- SAIL initiated expansion project to level up production of 4 Units
- Centre's green flag to HUDA City Centre-Cyber City, Gurugram project
- Coming monsoon season there will be no coal shortage: Coal Minister