Coal India's Director (Marketing) visits SECL
New Delhi: Shri Mukesh Choudhary, Director (Marketing) Coal India, visited the Gevra & Kusmunda Areas of Coal India subsidiary SECL and inspected their coal mining and dispatch activities. In Gevra, Shri Choudhary also inspected the under-construction first-mile connectivity (FMC) project. This project aims to facilitate swift and eco-friendly transportation of coal to SECL consumers.
Shri SK Mohanty, GM, Gevra Area, Shri Sanjay Mishra, GM, Kusmunda Area, Shri C.B. Singh, GM (Marketing & Sales), and other senior officials of SECL accompanied Shri Choudhary during his visit.
Read Also : THDCIL conferred with prestigious 1st Prize for ‘Advancement in Green Mobility
Notably, Coal India has planned to commission 61 FMC projects by FY 2028-29. These projects will collectively enable mechanized loading of 939.5 million tonnes of coal, replacing conventional road transportation.Read Also : MECL Drills Past Remarkable Milestone, Surpasses 3 Lakh Meters of Exploratory Drilling
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention