G20: Delhi is all set for G20 India Summit 2023
New Delhi: The 18th G20 Leaders' Summit will be held in New Delhi on September 9-10, 2023. The summit will be attended by the heads of state and government of the G20 member countries, as well as invited guests.
About G20 Summit
The G20 is an international forum for the world's major economies. It was established in 1999 to promote economic cooperation and financial stability. The G20 summit is the annual meeting of the G20 leaders. It is a major opportunity for the leaders to discuss global economic and financial issues, as well as other important matters.
Delhi is gearing up for the G20 Summit in a big way. The city has been spruced up, and security has been beefed up. The summit will be held at the Bharat Mandapam in Pragati Maidan. The venue has been specially renovated for the occasion.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
The G20 Summit is a major event for India. It is a chance for India to showcase its economic and political power to the world. The summit is also expected to boost India's tourism and investment.
The G20 leaders are expected to discuss a range of issues at the summit, including the global economy, climate change, and terrorism. They are also expected to adopt a declaration on the priorities for the G20's work in the coming year.
The G20 Summit is a major event for Delhi and for India. It is a chance for the city and the country to shine on the world stage. The summit is also expected to have a positive impact on India's economy and its global standing.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
Here are some of the key preparations that have been made for the G20 Summit:
• The Bharat Mandapam in Pragati Maidan has been renovated and equipped with state-of-the-art facilities.
• Security has been beefed up in Delhi, with additional deployments of police and other security personnel.
• The city has been spruced up, with roads and public places being cleaned and decorated.
• A number of new initiatives have been launched to promote tourism and investment in Delhi.
The G20 Summit is expected to be a major boost for Delhi and for India. It is a chance for the city and the country to showcase their strengths to the world. The summit is also expected to have a positive impact on India's economy and its global standing.
sneak peek at the mesmerizing artwork adorning the city in anticipation of the upcoming G20 Summit. The capital is gearing up to welcome global leaders on 9th-10th of September, 2023.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard