Director (P&IR), CIL felicitates winners of Coal India Inter Company Athletic Meet
Over 300 players from across CIL Subsidiaries and SCCL participated in this two-day Meet.
New Delhi: Shri Vinay Ranjan, Director (P&IR), CIL felicitated and gave away prizes to the winners of 30th Coal India Inter Company Athletic Meet - 2022-23 in the concluding ceremony held at Nigahi Stadium of NCL in Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh.
Eastern Coalfields Ltd. (ECL) was declared the winner and host Northern Coalfields Ltd. (NCL) secured the position of runner up at the Meet. Over 300 players from across CIL Subsidiaries and SCCL participated in this two-day Meet.
During his NCL visit, Shri Ranjan also visited Nigahi Open Cast Project and chaired a meeting at the company’s Headquarters in Singrauli. Shri Bhola Singh, CMD, NCL and senior management of NCL were present in the meeting and concluding ceremony of the Athletic Meet.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024