DMRC operates Multi-Level Parking facility at Noida Sector 15 Metro Station
The initiative aims to enhance public convenience, ensuring a smooth and secure experience for Metro commuters.
New Delhi: The Delhi Metro the first day of february operationalized a Multi-Level Parking facility at the Noida Sector 15 Metro Station on the Blue Line. This facility built by the NOIDA Authority will be maintained and operated by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC).
The initiative aims to enhance public convenience, ensuring Metro commuters a smooth and secure experience.
About 2,683 sqm area is used for this parking, including 6 floors, 2 basements, 1 ground floor and 3 elevated floors, with approximately 233 vehicles and 100 two-wheelers. The parking rates shall be as per existing DMRC PARKING RATES at other locations as mentioned on DMRC's official website.
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut