EIL conferred with Swachhta Award by Petroleum Ministry
Hon'ble Union Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas and Housing & Urban Affairs, Shri Hardeep Singh Puri presented the award to Smt. Vartika Shukla, C&MD, EIL on 21st November, 2022 at an event held in Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
New Delhi: Engineers India Limited (EIL) has been bestowed with First Prize in Swachhta Pakhwada Awards by the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoP&NG), Govt. of India for exemplary initiatives undertaken during Swachhta Pakhwada 2022 towards making Swachhta a “Jan Andolan”.
Hon'ble Union Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas and Housing & Urban Affairs, Shri Hardeep Singh Puri presented the award to Smt. Vartika Shukla, C&MD, EIL on 21st November, 2022 at an event held in Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi. Shri Rameswar Teli, Hon’ble Union Minister of State for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Labour & Employment also graced the occasion.
During the Swachhta Pakhwada, EIL undertook lot of innovative activities such as Prabhat Pheri, Distribution & Awareness Drives in Slums & Schools, Tree Plantations & Maintenance, Clean Neighbourhood Contest, Competitions in Schools, Swachhta Rallies around offices, etc. This showcases the commitment and enthusiasm of EIL to reach wide spectrum of people across India in creating awareness and inspiration about Swachhta Movement.Read Also : Aviation Ministry's initiatives for workforce expansion in DGCA, AERA and AAI
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus