Fire Demo Tactical Ground developed at Thermal Power Station-II of NLCIL
The Fire Demo Tactical Ground was inaugurated by Shri M. Venkatachalam, Director / Power, NLCIL, in the presence of senior officials of Thermal Power Station-II on 31-09-2023.
A dedicated Fire Demo Tactical Ground has been developed at Thermal Power Station-II of NLC India Limited to enable CISF fire personnel to practice fire safety measures regularly and this facility will also be utilised for train the fire saving team.
The Fire Demo Tactical Ground was inaugurated by Shri M. Venkatachalam, Director / Power, NLCIL, in the presence of senior officials of Thermal Power Station-II on 31-08-2023.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
The fire safety practice will be helpful for Thermal Station Safety in controlling Cable gallery fire, Chlorine leak fire, Electrical leak fire, Oil tank fire and Dust fire.Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
A fire rescue tower has also been erected inside the Fire Demo Ground – the only such facility available in the state of Tamil Nadu for practice by CISF fire personnel.
This is yet another safety related measures undertaken by NLC India Limited to boost safety in Thermal Power Stations.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi