India's first elevated 8-lane expressway with cost of Rs 9000 cr, to be almost completed in April 2024
The country's widest 8-lane tunnel of 3.6 km length is being built on this expressway in Delhi.
Dwarka Expressway, the country's first elevated 8-lane access control expressway of 29.6 km length, is being built at a cost of Rs 9000 crore, which will be almost completed in April 2024. This 34-meter-wide expressway is being constructed on an 18.9 km single pillar in Haryana and 10.1 km long in Delhi.
The road network of this expressway is of four levels. Flyover is being constructed over the tunnel, underpass, grade road, elevated road and flyover. A 3-lane service road is being constructed on both sides of the expressway.Read Also : Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw chaired meeting of Consultative Committee for Ministry of Railways
The country's widest 8-lane tunnel of 3.6 km length is being built on this expressway in Delhi. This will improve the connectivity of the people of Haryana and West Delhi to the Indira Gandhi International Airport.Read Also : Shri P Upadhyay INAS takes over as Director General of Naval Armament
In Haryana, this expressway will intersect Pataudi Road (SH-26) near Harsaru and Farukhnagar (SH-15A) near Basai.
Apart from this, it will also cross the Delhi-Rewari rail line near Gurgaon Sector-88 (B) and UER-II at Bharthal. The expressway will connect Sector-21 of Gurgaon with Sector-88, 83, 84, 99, 113 and Dwarka to Global City. This entire expressway will have Intelligent Transport System (ITS) facility.Read Also : Mr Vikraman N takes charge as Director (HR) of BEL
News Must Read
- PFC bids farewell to Shri R.S. Dhillon, CMD
- CIL increased non-coking coal prices by 8%; expects Rs 2703 Cr Revenue
- Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi reviewed NCL's performance
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects