India's First Private 5G Network in Coal Mining
New Delhi: Ministry of Coal, GoI showcases its technical prowess by Successfully showcasing 5G technology use cases in Coal Mines at the ongoing Indian Mobile Congress, 2023 at New Delhi.
CMPDI conceptualized and played a critical role in the deployment of India's First Private 5G Network in Amlohri Coal Mine's, NCL.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
Shri Amrit Lal Meena, Secretary (Coal), Shri M. Nagaraju and Smt.Vishmita Tej, AS, Coal; Shri P.M.Prasad, Chairman, CIL; Shri Anandji Prasad, Advisor (Projects) etc., visited the pavilion of the Ministry of Coal at the IMC exhibition and appreciated the implementation of 5G technology in coal mines.
Shri Manoj Kumar, CMD, CMPDI along with his team represented CMPDI in this Congress.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard