IndianOil Q2 FY23-24 Results: Net Profit, Revenue declines, announces dividend
The Net Profit for the second quarter of FY 2023-24 is Rs 12,967 crores as compared to Net Loss of Rs 272 crores in the corresponding quarter of FY 2022-23.
New Delhi: IndianOil reported Revenue from Operations of Rs 4,23,457 crores for the period April – September 2023 as compared to Rs 4,80,292 crores in the corresponding period of previous financial year.
The Net Profit for the six months ended 30th September 2023 is Rs 26,718 crores as compared to the Net Loss of Rs 2,265 crores during the corresponding period mainly on account of higher marketing margin and lower exchange losses during the current period.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
The Revenue from Operations of IndianOil is Rs 2,02,312 crores in Q2 2023-24 compared to Rs 2,28,363 crores in the corresponding quarter of the previous financial year. The Net Profit for the second quarter of FY 2023-24 is Rs 12,967 crores as compared to Net Loss of Rs 272 crores in the corresponding quarter of FY 2022-23.
The Board of Directors of the Corporation in its meeting held on 31st October 2023 has declared an interim dividend of Rs 5 per equity share. (face value: Rs 10/- per equity share).Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
IndianOil Chairman, Mr. S. M. Vaidya, said, “IndianOil sold 47.651 million tonnes of products, including exports, during the period April – September 2023. Our refining throughput for the first six months of FY 2023-24 was 36.524 million tonnes and the throughput of the Corporation’s countrywide pipelines network was 48.821 million tonnes during the period. The gross refining margin (GRM) during the period April – September 2023 was US$ 13.12 per bbl as compared to US$ 25.49 per bbl in the corresponding period of previous financial year.
For the second quarter of FY 2023-24, IndianOil's product sales volumes, including exports, was 23.244 million tonnes. The refining throughput was 17.772 million tonnes, and the throughput of the Corporation’s countrywide pipelines network was 23.870 million tonnes during the quarter”.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard