IndianOil is poised for glorious future says Chairman at 63rd Annual General Meeting
IndianOil's revenue from operations went up by over 41%, and the net profit went up by nearly 11%.
New Delhi: Indian Oil Chairman Mr. S M Vaidya addressed Indian Oil's 63rd Annual General Meeting today. While speaking to the shareholders during a meeting he mentioned, "During 2021-22, IndianOil's revenue from operations went up by over 41%, and the net profit went up by nearly 11%.
This stellar success in business numbers validates our sustained focus on business excellence.
IndianOil is poised for a glorious future ahead, riding on an energetic team and a strong financial position. The vast assets spread across the country remain our key strength".Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024