IOC's first Ethanol Blended Petrol tanker sets sail for Port Blair
India has also achieved the target of 12% blending on 31 October said Union Petroleum Minister Hardeep Singh Puri in a recent post.
New Delhi: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. ’s first tanker of Ethanol Blended Petrol sets sail for Port Blair from Haldia. India has also achieved the target of 12% blending on 31 October said Union Petroleum Minister Hardeep Singh Puri in a recent post.
Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
More than 15 crore ltrs of blended fuel has already been sold across more than 6000 bunks in India. With the tanker sailing to Port Blair, blended fuel availability now covers the entire country!Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard