MECL Amps Up Analysis Capabilities with Cutting-Edge Tech Acquisition
The installation ceremony on 19th January 2024 was attended by the Director (Technical), GM (Exploration/non-energy mineral), GM (Geophysics), DGM (Instrumentation), Head (Lab), and other officials of laboratory.
New Delhi: Mineral Exploration and Consultancy Limited announced the successful acquisition and installation of an advanced Atomic Absorption Spectrometer (AAS) equipped with a flame and graphite furnace module, alongside a Vapour Generation Assembly (VGA). This addition to the company's arsenal of equipment represents a significant advancement in its ability to conduct comprehensive geological sample testing.
The installation ceremony on 19th January 2024 was attended by the Director (Technical), GM (Exploration/non-energy mineral), GM (Geophysics), DGM (Instrumentation), Head (Lab), and other officials of laboratory.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
The newly acquired AAS system, featuring both flame and graphite furnace modules, enables MECL to detect and quantify a wide range of elements with exceptional accuracy. This capability is pivotal in the precise identification and characterization of minerals, contributing to more informed exploration decisions. The Vapour Generation Assembly (VGA) integrated into the AAS allows for the analysis of hydride forming elements at trace levels. This functionality significantly expands the scope of the AAS system, making it an invaluable tool for in-depth geological assessments.
Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
MECL remains steadfast in its commitment to employing the latest technologies to drive innovation and maintain its position as a leader in the mineral exploration industry. The company is eager to harness the full potential of its new AAS system and VGA to further elevate its capabilities in geological testing specifically for critical minerals which is the pressing need of the hour.Read Also : Coal India First Aid Competition 2024 ' concludes at WCL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut