NALCO been awarded 'Certificate of Excellence' for years 2020-21 & 2021-22
New Delhi: NALCO has been awarded the 'Certificate of Excellence' for the years 2020-21 & 2021-22, by the Directorate of Export Promotion & Marketing, Odisha, for its outstanding performance in Export of Aluminium and Alumina.
Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
The Award was presented by the Hon'ble Minister for MSME, Govt. Of Odisha. Shri Sridhar Patra, CMD congratulated the Marketing Team for this achievement.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard