NBCC signed Quadripartite MoU with RINL
New Delhi: NBCC signed a Quadripartite MoU with Rastriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL), on 08.09.2023 for the monetisation of non-core assets of RINL at Vishakhapatnam. NBCC will act as technical cum transaction advisor and assist MoS, RINL and NLMC in the monetisation of non-core assets of RINL.
Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
The MoU was signed by Shri Amit Gupta, General Manager (Liaison)-RINL and Shri P.S. Rao, CGM (Engg.)/Head-SBG South, NBCC along with other officials of NBCC.Read Also : Sunil Verma ED (Marketing, Retail LNG, JV) leaves GAIL after 32 glorious years
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024