NCL kickstarted Vigilance Awareness Week 2022
NCL Employees and School children took part with zeal in the Vigilance Awareness Run organized across the company.
Director (Technical/Operations) and Director (Finance) flagged off the run at NCL Headquarters.
New Delhi: Coal PSU, Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) kickstarted Vigilance Awareness Week 2022 with a Vigilance Run on October 31, Monday. Director (Technical/Operations) and Director (Finance) flagged off the run at NCL Headquarters.
NCL Employees and School children took part with zeal in the Vigilance Awareness Run organized across the company.Read Also : Defence Ministry signs Rs 588 Cr contract for Digital Coast Guard project
News Must Read
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta
- THDC India Limited and UJVNL's Joint Venture Secures 1719 MW Clean Energy Portfolio, Elevating Nation's Role in Net-Zero Emission Goals
- International Conference on Magnetic Materials and Applications (ICMAGMA-2023)