NRL signs MoU with Oil India to achieve crude target
New Delhi: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) and Oil India Limited (OIL) have formalized a significant Memorandum of Understanding for the Fiscal Year 2023-24.
Their strategic objectives encompass achieving a crude throughput target of 2.9 MMTPA, optimizing Specific Energy Consumption to 61.7 MBN, and attaining a Distillate Yield of 86.5.
Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
With a focus on operational efficiency, their joint vision includes realizing a robust Gross revenue amounting to INR 26,000 Crore.Read Also : NTPC Wins 23rd Inter CPSU Cricket Tournament
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong