NTPC bestowed with the prestigious ATD BEST Award
NTPC secured an overall 13th rank, thereby figuring amongst the top international level awardees consequent to a rigorous evaluation and assessment processes.
New Delhi: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has been bestowed with the prestigious ATD BEST Award. This international award was received by Shri D K Patel, Director (HR) in a glittering ceremony held on 22nd May 2023 at San Diego, CA, USA.
The ATD BEST Award Instituted by Association for Talent Development, USA (previously referred to as the American Society for Training) is considered one of the most coveted and highest-level of awards in the field of Learning and Development.
It recognises organizations that practice talent development as a strategic business tool and demonstrate enterprise-wide success as a result of employee talent development.
Read Also : NLCIL Employees Wins 3rd prize in state level 'Enviro-Solver Hackathon'
NTPC secured an overall 13th rank, thereby figuring amongst the top international level awardees consequent to a rigorous evaluation and assessment processes. This is the best performance by NTPC so far. It ranked best amongst Indian PSUs and is the only PSU to have won this award six times.
The award is a testament to NTPCs outstanding Learning and Development practices and its relentless pursuit of excellence through innovative approaches, adopting technology, setting benchmarks and fostering a culture of continuous learning by investing and providing opportunities to its employees tailored to business imperatives and employee needs.
NTPC has been in the forefront in adopting and institutionalising progressive and best HR practices which have also been recognised by various awards and accolades.Read Also : Lok Sabha speaker Om Birla gives away Lion’s Roar to Restore SDG awards
News Must Read
- AI's Revolution: People disagree on how AI can change work life
- PM Modi to inaugurate first-ever National Training Conclave
- SECI and GRIDCO Odisha signed an agreement
- CIL Chairman Pramod Agarwal reviews WCL
- NHDC to construct 525 MW Pumped Storage Power Project to meet peak hour energy demand of MP
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari