NTPC Farakka Inaugurates Mobile Medical Unit in Jharkhand
The Mobile Medical Unit is an initiative of the CSR and Medical teams of NTPC Farakka.
Jharkhand: In an effort to make healthcare accessible for people living at remote locations, NTPC Farakka inaugurated a Mobile Medical Unit at Borio, Sahibganj on 23rd September 2022.
Chief guests Shri Lobin Hembrom, MLA Borio and Shri Ram Nivas Yadav (IAS), DC, Sahibganj, waved a green flag for this noble initiative, along with Shri Sanjiv Kumar, GGM, NTPC Farakka. Shri Ziaur Rahman, AGM (HR) was also present on the occasion.
The Mobile Medical Unit is an initiative of the CSR and Medical teams of NTPC Farakka. The ambulance is equipped with oxygen cylinders, stretcher, first aid, medicines and all necessary instruments required to provide primary healthcare to people. The medical unit, which would have 1 doctor and 2 nurses, would cover approximately 50 villages of Sahibganj district in a month. Maternity and child healthcare is one of the main objectives of this medical unit.
MLA Hembrom lauded the effort of NTPC Farakka for starting this initiative for people who live at remote locations of Jharkhand, where proper hospitals and nursing homes are not available in the vicinity. DC Sahibganj also expressed his delight for the launch and praised the various features of the medical unit.
Shri Sanjiv Kumar, GGM Farakka thanked the district administration for their support, and congratulated the CSR and medical teams for their efforts. The Mobile Medical Unit was started with the auspicious breaking of the coconut and waving of green flags.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024