Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
New Delhi: Two Public Sector Oil Company Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL), along Oil India Limited, has been a part of the visionary plantation campaign of the Government of Assam, the "Amrit Brikshya Andolan" initiated under the dynamic leadership of Hon'ble CM Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma.
Numaligarh Refinery Limited has contributed INR 1 CR, and Oil India Limited INR 5 CR towards this green initiative, which has set 9 world records.
Read Also : NBCC Signs MoU with Telangana High Court
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM