ONGC's IPEOT secure patent for Production Enhancement Apparatus for Sucker Rod Pump
New Delhi: ONGC's innovation prowess shines again with the Institute of Production Engineering and Ocean Technology (IPEOT) securing a patent from the Controller General of Patents, Designs, and Trade Marks (CGPDTM) for the cutting-edge 'Production Enhancement Apparatus for Sucker Rod Pump.'
This innovative in-house developed device, leveraging the walking beam's motion, reduces back pressure on the formation by continuously removing annulus gas & compressing it to the desired pressure for discharge into the well flow line.
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM