POSOCO organized a Cyber Security Symposium
Various Senior Dignitaries, Stakeholders and Cyber Security experts from SLDCs, Statutory bodies, Industries and Academia participated in the symposium.
New Delh: In continuation with Cyber Security Awareness month celebrated during the month of October and on the occasion of Cyber Jagrukta Diwas, CERT-Grid Operation (POSOCO) organized a Cyber Security Symposium on 2nd Nov 2022 at NRPC conference hall, New Delhi.
Various Senior Dignitaries, Stakeholders and Cyber Security experts from SLDCs, Statutory bodies, Industries and Academia participated in the symposium.Read Also : Defence Ministry signs Rs 588 Cr contract for Digital Coast Guard project
News Must Read
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta
- THDC India Limited and UJVNL's Joint Venture Secures 1719 MW Clean Energy Portfolio, Elevating Nation's Role in Net-Zero Emission Goals
- International Conference on Magnetic Materials and Applications (ICMAGMA-2023)