Power Minister met Lars Aagaard, Denmark Minister for Climate; discussed cooperation in RE sector
Shri R K Singh held a bilateral meeting with Mr Lars Aagaard, Denmark Minister for Climate, Energy & Utilities.
New Delhi: Hon'ble Minister of Power and New & Renewable Energy, Shri R K Singh held a bilateral meeting with Mr Lars Aagaard, Denmark Minister for Climate, Energy & Utilities at Shram Shakti Bhawan, New Delhi on 28th February.
The two ministers discussed cooperation between both countries in the RE sector, especially offshore wind, Green Hydrogen and Green Ammonia.
The two leaders also talked about the importance of access to critical technologies and finance for developing countries for smooth and viable energy transitions.
News Must Read
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari
- BPCL awarded at FIPI Oil & Gas Awards 2022 in five coveted categories
- RBI MPC: Keep policy repo rate unchanged at 6.50%
- SAIL initiated expansion project to level up production of 4 Units
- Centre's green flag to HUDA City Centre-Cyber City, Gurugram project
- Coming monsoon season there will be no coal shortage: Coal Minister