RITES wins Safety Innovation Award 2023
The 20th Safety Convention organized by The Institution of Engineers (India), the largest multi-disciplinary professional body of engineers, at Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi.
The ‘Safety Innovation Award’ being presented to RITES’ officials during the 20th Safety Convention held at Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi.
Gurugram: RITES Limited, a leading transport infrastructure consultancy and engineering company, has been honoured with the ‘Safety Innovation Award’, under the 'Construction' category, for implementing ‘Innovative Safety Management Systems’ in its operations.
The award was presented to RITES’ officials during the inaugural function of the 20th Safety Convention organized by The Institution of Engineers (India), the largest multi-disciplinary professional body of engineers, at Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
RITES, having multi-sectoral presence, has consistently embraced best safety practices in its operations, exemplifying its commitment to prioritizing safety measures at worksites. RITES remains resolute in its mission to create a safer and more secure infrastructure environment, delivering services that uphold stringent safety protocols, irrespective of geographical or logistical challenges.Read Also : Green initiatives in construction sector will lead PM's vision to make country carbon neutral by 2070: Nitin Gadkari
About RITES Limited:
RITES Limited is a Miniratna (Category – I) Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise and a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, having diversified services and geographical reach. The company has an experience spanning 49 years and has undertaken projects in over 55 countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America, and Middle East region.Read Also : NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi