SAIL embarks journey, Chairman inaugurates online survey
Chairman Shri Amarendu Prakash inaugurated an online survey today to gather ideas from the employees across the organization.
New Delhi: Steel Authority of India Limited has embarked on the journey of redrafting its Vision statement. To foster employee engagement in rewriting this new Vision Statement of SAIL, Chairman Shri Amarendu Prakash inaugurated an online survey today to gather ideas from the employees across the organization.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
To redraft the new Vision Statement, aligning with the emerging requirements of steel making and global steel industry, an initiative ‘VISION’ – The SAIL of my DREAMS has been launched. Shri Amarendu Prakash highlighted the importance getting employees on board by participating in the online survey.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
The survey was launched in the presence of Directors and other senior officials. Earlier a Vision Statement writing competitions both in audio/visual and written format were organized for all stakeholders of the company.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard