SECI and GRIDCO Odisha signed an agreement
New Delhi: A PSA of 600 MW Wind Power under ISTS Wind Tranche XIII was signed between Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited and GRIDCO Odisha at Bhubaneswar in the presence of Sh N B Dhal (IAS) Additional Chief Secretary, Department of Energy, Government of Odisha.
Recently Mr. Ajay Yadav, IAS (BR:2005) assumed the charge of Managing Director, Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI) w.e.f 31st May 2023.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI) is a Miniratna Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) incorporated in the year 2011, SECI is the primary implementing agency of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Govt. of India for Renewable Energy schemes/projects towards fulfilment of India's international commitments.
Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
Till date, SECI has awarded Renewable Energy (RE) project capacities of over 58 GW. SECI is also active in setting up of projects through its own investments as well as for other public sector entities as Project Management Consultants (PMC). SECI enjoys the highest credit rating of AAA by ICRA.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi