WCL signed Agreement with Vensar Construction
This agreement has been made for a period of 25 years, on revenue sharing basis.
Today, on September 11, 2023, an agreement was exchanged between Western Coalfields Limited and Vensar Construction Company Limited to start the work of Valni underground mine. Valni underground mine in Nagpur area of WCL has been closed for a long time. Now mining work will start in this mine under the agreement with Vensar Construction Company Limited.
In a special program organized at WCL headquarters, the agreement was exchanged between Chairman-cum-Managing Director Mr. Manoj Kumar and Mr. Vanshi Krishna, Director of Vensar Construction Company Limited. This agreement has been made for a period of 25 years, on revenue sharing basis.
The total coal production proposed during this period will be 6.05 million tonnes. Coal production from Valni mine is estimated at 0.25 million tonnes per year. Valni underground mine is the first mine of Vekoli where mining work will be done on revenue sharing basis.
On this occasion, Chairman-cum-Managing Director of WCL, Mr. Manoj Kumar expressed hope that Valni mine will soon play an important role in meeting the coal requirements of the nation.Read Also : THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
In this program, WCL Director Technical and Personnel Shri J. P. Dwivedi, Director Technical (Planning and Project) Shri A. Of. Singh, Chief Vigilance Officer Mr. Ajay Madhukar Mhetre and General Manager of Vensar Construction Company Limited Mr. Ramesh Rao and Advisor Mr. B. P. Singh was specially present.
It is noteworthy that on December 20, 2022, letter of award was issued by WCL to Vensar Construction Company Limited for carrying out mining work and rehabilitation, development and operation in Valni underground mine.Read Also : RITES Mukta Mitra wins 'Emerging Metro Woman of the Year' award
News Must Read
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta