BEL pays Rs. 224.28 Cr Final Dividend to Govt
New Delhi: BEL pays Rs. 224.28 Cr Final Dividend to Govt of India. Mr Bhanu Prakash Srivastava, CMD (Additional Charge), BEL, presented the 60% Final Dividend cheque for Rs. 224,27,53,160.40/- (Rupees Two Hundred Twenty-four Crore Twenty-seven Lakh Fifty-three Thousand One Hundred and Sixty Point Four Zero Only), payable on the shares held by the President of India, to the Hon'ble Defence Minister, Shri Rajnath Singh, at New Delhi on October 25, 2023.
The Company had paid the First Interim Dividend of 60% (on face value of Rs. 1 per equity share) in February 2023 and the Second Interim Dividend of 60% (on face value of Rs. 1 per equity share) in March 2023.
The Company has thus paid a total dividend of 180% on its paid up capital for the year 2022-23.
Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard